Senior ANSYS FEA Specialist
Senior ANSYS FEA Specialist based in UAE will provide pre & Post sales support for customers in Middle East region, using ANSYS FEA products by responding to customer inquiries including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, person will be responsible for mentoring other team members and provide expert guidance whenever required.
- High quality pre/post-sales support to customers on ANSYS Mechanical products
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
- Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process.
- Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
- Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient.
- Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to team members.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Post Graduate in Mechanical/Civil, Aeronautical, Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in solving ANSYS Mechanical (Workbench & APDL), pre-processing tools (Design Modeler, SpaceClaim and Meshin)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
- Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
Location: United Arab Emirates
Submit Your Resume