Digital Marketing Specialist
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist with 2-3 years experience in content writing and editing, campaign management and web development for our office in Ajman, United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Job Description – Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio/video content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Provide creative ideas and write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter. Writing blog posts or articles in company website may well be an integral part of the job.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well. You need to have experience in video editing tools.
- Project management skills: You need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
An undergraduate degree in computer applications and/or marketing (or a professional marketing qualification).
Proven experience of between one and three years as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
Typical Working Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
The job is very office-based but as digital marketing executive, you are expected to attend networking events, trade shows and launches, often demonstrating products.