ANSYS HFSS Application Engineer
ANSYS HFSS Application Engineer based in Sofia will provide pre/post-sales support for Bulgarian customers, using ANSYS HFSS products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, will be reporting to Senior technical specialist to handle training and customer support requests.
Lead in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
- Work independently to analyse technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
- Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process.
- Provide advice and guidance to others and exercise initiative in the effective application and deployment of our software products such as ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS SIwave, ANSYS Q3D Extractor based on predetermined strategic, client, project or other plans
- Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, presales/sales enablement and professional growth; actively participate in the development and mentoring of team members
- Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related subject.
- A thorough understanding of electronics devices and/or electrical system design and simulation, preferably with industry knowledge in one or more of the following applications:
- SI/PI applications
- RF applications
- Automotive electrical systems
- Experience with electrical and electromagnetic simulation tools
- Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA software packages
- Willingness to broaden your simulation knowledge
- An energetic and independent team player with strong interpersonal, planning and communication skills
- Legal entitlement to work in Bulgaria
- Competent working knowledge of Bulgarian and English languages