ANSYS CFD Application Engineer
ANSYS CFD Application Engineer based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia will provide pre/post-sales support, technical training for customers in Middle-East region using ANSYS CFD products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage.
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
- Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process.
- Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
- Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient.
- Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
- Provide high-quality efficient pre/post-sales technical support
Desired Candidate Profile
- Post Graduate in Mechanical/Civil, Aeronautical, Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in solving CFD applications using ANSYS Fluent & CFX, ANSYS Workbench, Chemkin, ANSYS SpaceClaim and Meshing.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of multiphase flows, turbulence, combustion, moving and deforming meshes in ANSYS Fluent
- Strong background in Fluid mechanics, heat transfer and numerical methods
- Knowledge about ANSYS Mechanical, APDL would be added advantages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
- Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills