ANSYS Academic engineering simulation software has multiple users spread all over the world. A wide range of users includes undergraduates’ students, postgraduates & researchers for access to the high-fidelity engineering simulation tool to improve results accuracy and efficiency.
Fluid Codes is an Authorized Elite Channel Partner of ANSYS that provides outstanding value, laying the foundation for educational opportunities by using best-in-class engineering simulation tool. We provide in-depth technical support and world-class training programs on the ANSYS tool as well as on different domains. ANSYS Academic simulation software training include structural, thermal, fluid dynamics, explicit dynamics, electronics and multiphysics solvers, ANSYS Workbench, CAD import tools, solid modelling, advanced meshing, and post-processing features, is cost-effective and meet the high-performance parameter.
Engineering simulation is playing a growing role in science and engineering at the university level. Undergraduate students use it to learn physics principles and gain hands-on, real-world experience that can lead to a deeper understanding of engineering concepts. Postgraduate researchers apply simulation tools to solve complex engineering problems and produce data for their master’s thesis or a doctoral dissertation.
ANSYS Campus Wide Solution (CWS) provides Multiphysics software so that more professors and students can access more software for less.
- ANSYS Multiphysics Campus-Wide Solution can be individually licensed or combined to meet the needs of every university
- Provides both teaching and research variants of all core ANSYS academic products
- 10X teaching tasks for each research task provided
- Large number of HPC workgroups built-in
- The CWS is priced more attractively than individual licenses or bundling various products together
Some of the universities in the Middle East who already benefit of the ANSYS Campus Wide Solution: